As an early Christmas present to all our wonderful customers at Tonga Development Bank, we've been working tirelessly on making your online experience with us as easy and pain-free as possible. With this new fresh design and layout you'll be able to find all the information you need quickly whenever and wherever.
To make it even more convenient for you, the new website is built to be a user-friendly experience no matter what device you happen to be using -- desktop, tablet or mobile! No longer will you need to pinch your mobile screen to zoom in and read tiny text, everything on the website will be organised automatically to suit your browsing needs. Whether you're outdoors or indoors, on holidays or on a lunch break and everything in between, as long as you have access to internet, you'll have everything you need to manage your money.
What the website means to you.
- An intuitive design and navigation structure enabling you to get the information or services you need -- fast.
- A seamless browsing experience across desktop, tablet and mobile for on-the-go browsing and transactions
- No changes to the way you access the website. The URL will remain the same.
- Your relationship with us remains the same, just the way you interact with our online channels has been greatly improved.
- New and updated product information so you can decide for yourself if something we offer is right for you
- A new internet banking platform for you to manage all your money needs online (Coming January 2016)
- The main menu has been revamped for easy and intuitive navigation
- Brand new online forms so that you can apply for a product from the comfort of your own home computer or even when you're out and about. For a lot of our products, that means that you can save time and hassle by no longer having to fill in a form by hand and submitting it to our offices.
What do you think about the new website?
At Tonga Development Bank, we're always striving for ways to improve how we serve you. We would love to hear your honest thoughts on the new website. Anything you suggestion could end up being added to a future version of the website.